Executive, Client Experience Recruitment Notice (December 2021)
*** Kindly read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: 7th Floor, Green Orlando, 42/4/KA Pragati Sarani, Baridhara, Dhaka 1229.
Position: Executive, Client Experience
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting and scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 5000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
We are looking for “Executive, Client Experience” whose main responsibility will be to provide chat support to our customers and update basic customer records in Google Sheets.
– Provide customer support through our Instant Messaging and helpdesk software.
– Manage and Organize customer subscriptions and maintain the database.
– Perform daily assigned tasks as per the instruction of the Supervisor.
– Occasionally working with the Marketing and Development team to convey customer’s feedback and strategies.
Note: We will train you on how to do these tasks properly to make things easier and efficient.
– English proficiency, specially in writing **
– Basic knowledge of Excel or Google sheet
– Good typing speed + Fast Computing skill
– Problem-solving capability with the ability to work under pressure.
– Broad-Minded and Well-Mannered
– Graduates from any discipline can apply.
– Having experience in the relevant field will get preference.
– We also appreciate extracurricular activities/skills.
What we can offer you:
– 2 Times yearly festive bonus
– Subsidized Lunch
– Free Afternoon Snacks*
– Unlimited tea & coffee*
– Relax & Sports Zone*
– An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
– Growth Pay and Bi-Annual Profit Sharing (When you will get the eligibility)
Note: Candidates will be shortlisted only from this process. (Not recommended to submit resume physically)
Kindly fill up the Google form to finalize the application process: