Community Specialist, Workplace Experience Recruitment Notice (March 2022)
***Read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: Green Orlando (7th Floor), Plot# KA42-4, Pragati Sharani, Dhaka-1229
Position: Community Specialist, Workplace Experience
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8:30 AM – 5 PM (Flexible)
Deadline: 6th March 2022
Company Overview: Jayed Corp. is one of the largest digital business groups building FinTech products and solutions for the world from Bangladesh. We build unique products, experiences & services for our clients around the world. Currently, we are serving 20,000+ clients across 100+ different countries globally.
Our Mission is to build remarkable experiences and futuristic solutions through world-class expertise that empowers financial market participants globally. We want to achieve our mission by pushing boundaries and setting benchmarks to be the absolute best in creating value for our customers, people & stakeholders.
This position will work closely with the HQ Workplace Experience Team to support day-to-day workplace operations in (2) locations. The Community Specialist provides workplace services and administrative support to increase teammate well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness.
– Acts as the first point of contact for employee service calls, requests, and issues. Directs employee service requests to the appropriate staff or contact service for resolution including engineering, maintenance, cleaning, mechanical, and vendors.
– Provides coordination and administrative support for delivery of Workplace Services. Services include but are not limited to Teammate Perks, Reception, Phone Operation, Visitor Management, Conference & Meeting Room Management, Event Support, Parking & Transportation, Office Supply Management, Moves, Adds, Changes, Space Reset, Work Order Requests, Tours, Assist with Vendors, Purchasing of Supplies.
-Point of contact for all visitors – enter and confirm names in workplace security portal, notify team members of visitor’s arrival, ensure visitors are greeted upon arrival and feel welcome.
– Execute all kinds of employee engagement events and plans such as employee birthday celebrations, employee rewards, and recognition programs.
-Proactively identify needed repairs, maintenance, or updates required in the workplace.
-Work closely with cross-functional leaders to assist with internal & external events, and functions.
-Workplace Food Operations.
-We seek talents, not degrees. But having a good Grade is always a Plus.
-1 years of experience in the relevant field will get preference
-Freshers are also encouraged to apply
Competencies We Expect:
-Good Communication Skill
-Familiarity With The Position
-Having Leadership Skill
-Planning & Organizing
-Problem Solving Capacity
-Willingness To Learn
What We Can Offer You:
–Bi-Annual Salary Increment
–Bi-Annual Bonus (After Provision/Eligibility)
–2 Times Yearly Festival Bonus
Food & Beverage :
– Vending Machine (With Delicious Snacks)
– Subsidized Lunch
– Free Afternoon Snacks
– Unlimited Tea & Coffee
– Honeymoon Package For Newly Weds
– Birthday Leave
– Celebration of Events & Occasions
– Relax & Sports Zone
– Game Night
Games We Play:
-Billiard, Foosball, Playstation, etc.
-Football, Cricket, Badminton etc.
Quarterly Reviews & Feedbacks
-Training & Development By Organization Assigned Consultants
-An Environment That Fosters Accelerated Growth & Training
Employee Centric Policies:
-Performance Management System
Kindly fill up the form to finalize the application process.
All the very best everyone. Looking to catch up with some awesome personalities as always. Take care!