Executive, Branding & Communication Recruitment Notice (Sep 2020)
*** Kindly read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: STP, Janata Tower, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka
Position: Executive, Branding & Communication
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 9.30 AM – 6 PM
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting and scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 5000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
We are looking for Executive, Branding & Communication, whose main responsibility will be to enhance brand image, increase brand awareness, and maintain community relationships.
- Build a social media strategy by competitive and audience research online.
- Develop a content plan, create calendars and schedules.
- Continuously improve strategies by analyzing social data and responses. Later act on the information and make decision.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, marketing, sales etc) to manage reputation and coordinate actions
- Setting up and optimizing company social media pages regularly.
- Providing and creating engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Monitor online reviews, create a report and forward the feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments.
- Work along with development and sales departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and community managers.
- Work closely with affiliate & influencer marketing teams to help and build relations with influencers.
- Strong leadership abilities and comfort with public speaking
- Excellent written and verbal communication**
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- English proficiency, specially in writing ***
- Basic knowledge of excel or google sheets
- Good typing speed + fast computing skill
- Problem-solving capability with the ability to work under pressure.
- Broad-minded and well-mannered
- Graduates from any discipline can apply.
- Having experience in the relevant field will get preference.
- We also appreciate extracurricular activities/skills.
What we can offer you:
- 2 times yearly festive bonus
- Subsidized Lunch
- Free afternoon snacks*
- Unlimited tea & coffee*
- Relax & sports zone*
- An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
Note: Candidates will be shortlisted only from this process. (Not recommended to submit resume physically)
Deadline: 12 September 2020