Executive, Finance & Accounts Recruitment Notice (March 2022 )
***Read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp
Location: Green Orlando (7th Floor), Plot# KA 42-4, Pragati Sharani, Dhaka-1229
Position: Executive, Finance & Accounts
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8:30 AM – 5 PM (Flexible)
Deadline: 10th March 2022
Jayed Corp. is one of the largest digital business groups building FinTech products and solutions for the world from Bangladesh. We build unique products, experiences & services for our clients around the world. Currently, we are serving 20,000+ clients across 100+ different countries globally.
Our Mission is to build remarkable experiences and futuristic solutions through world-class expertise that empowers financial market participants globally. We want to achieve our mission by pushing boundaries and setting benchmarks lee to be the absolute best in creating value for our customers, people & stakeholders.
Responsible for day to day accounting, cash transaction, documentation as well as assigned reporting and submission.
- Monitor and ensure day-to-day Accounts & Financial activities are properly recorded into Books of Accounts.
- Reconcile the transaction of Cash, Bank, Debtors creditors etc.
- Costing analysis and interpretation of process.
- Prepare monthly performance Report and submit to the management.
- Must have sound knowledge in computerized accounting, financial planning, cost, banking, Tax & VAT and other related activities.
- Update record of all forms as necessary.
- Prepare, examine and analyses bills/invoices, vouchers, accounts receivables, accounts payable, accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy.
- Handling Company Tax and VAT related papers.
- Perform all F&A activities of the Company assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Having knowledge on cash incentive for IT and ITES Industry.
- Other task allocated by the reporting person.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to work under pressure
Academic Requirements: BBA (Accounting/ Finance)/ MBA (Accounting/ Finance).
Experience: Freshers are encouraged to apply.
Competencies We Expect:
- Good Communication Skill
- Familiarity With The Position
- Team Player
- Having Leadership Skill
- Taking Initiatives
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving Capacity
- Willingness To Learn
What We Can Offer You:
–Bi-Annual Salary Increment
–Bi-Annual Bonus (After Provision/Eligibility)
–2 Times Yearly Festival Bonus
- Food & Beverage:
– Vending Machine (With Delicious Snacks)
– Subsidized Lunch
– Free Afternoon Snacks
– Unlimited Tea & Coffee
– Annual Retreats
– Honeymoon Package For Newly Weds
– Birthday Leave
– Celebration of Events & Occasions
– Relax & Sports Zone
– Game Night
– Games We Play:
Billiard, Foosball, Play Station, etc.
Football, Cricket, Badminton etc.
- Quarterly Reviews & Feedbacks
- Training & Development By Organization Assigned Consultants
- An Environment That Fosters Accelerated Growth & Training
Employee Centric Policies:
- Leave Policy
- Performance Management System
- Car Scheme
All the very best everyone. Looking to catch up with some awesome personalities as always. Take care!