Executive/ Sr. Exe, Administration Recruitment Notice (Feb 2021)
*** Kindly read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: STP, Janata Tower, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka
Position: Executive/ Sr. Exe, Administration
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8.30 AM – 5 PM
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting, and scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 4000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
- Monthly/Weekly Office Purchases/Payments: Maintain and ensure adequate office supply by purchasing required logistics. Monitor and ensure safe usage of office properties.
- Lunch and Refreshments: Oversee the employee lunch arrangements and monitor stocks of refreshments.
- Supervise Office Assistants: Take supervision of Office Assistants and monitor day to day tasks.
- Public Relation: Maintain communication and work as an intermediary between all company contacts, vendors, and key persons.
- Documentation & Filing Works: Prepare Applications, Proposals, and all documentation required by management. Keep official files and notices organized.
- Event & Guest Management: Organize company events. Ensuring professional guest service experiences
- Employee Engagement Activity: Plan and organize activities to increase engagement and interaction among employees
- Perform daily assigned tasks as per instruction of the Supervisor.
- Quick learner, demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort and minimal supervision.
- Able to manage about 50-100 staff.
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written & verbal communication, including e-mail.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Must be well-mannered, polite, and fit within the company culture.
- Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- We seek talents, Not degrees. But having a good Grade is always a Plus.
- Candidates with good Excel, Word, and English skills will be given priority.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in the relevant field will get preference.
- Ability to manage about 50-100 staff will get preference.
- Candidates with good Excel, Word, and English skills will be given priority
What we can offer you:
- 2 times yearly festive bonus
- Subsidized Lunch
- Unlimited tea & coffee*
- Relax & sports zone*
- An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
Note: Candidates will be shortlisted only from this process. (Not recommended to submit resume physically)
Deadline: 22 Feb 2021