“HR Specialist (Learning & Development)” Recruitment Notice (December 2021)
***Read the whole circular before applying
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: 7th Floor, Green Orlando, 42/4/KA Pragati Sarani, Baridhara, Dhaka 1229.
Designation: HR Specialist (Learning & Development)
No. Vacancy: 01
Job Nature: (Full Time)
Office Hours: 8.30 AM – 5 PM
Job Location: Head Office
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting, and scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 4000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
We are looking for an “HR Specialist” whose main responsibility will be to help the HR Lead in improving the productivity of the organization’s employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training programs for employees.
- Be responsible for the effective execution of the Employee Development Plan (EDP), in line with the PMS (Performance Management System).
- Assist the HR team in the delivery of major HR functions, e.g., staffing, compensation & benefits, and employee relations.
- Conduct training needs assessment (TNA).
- Develop and maintain training calendar for effective execution of training programs.
- Help the HR lead in implementing the LMS module in the HRIS system.
- Develop training programs, materials, and resources, keeping in view the overall training objectives.
- Plan, organize and facilitate training events.
- Help the HR Lead in the delivery of training as part of the employee development plan (EDP).
- Prepare training contents, handouts, and high-impact presentation slides for the delivery of training.
- Plan, organize and deliver employee orientation/ onboarding programs.
- Help the HR Lead in planning and implementing Succession Management Program.
- Experience in L&D function
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and set own goals.
- Good command over MS PowerPoint and other presentation tools.
- Experience in technology companies would be a bonus.
- Some experience in using HRIS would be a plus point.
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Trainer & motivator.
Academic Requirements: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field from any reputed university
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- 2 Times yearly festive bonus
- Growth-pay and profit-sharing (upon attaining eligibility)
- Subsidized lunch
- Free afternoon snacks
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Relaxing & sports zones
- An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training