Jr. Executive, Accounts & Finance Recruitment Notice (Jul 2021)
***Kindly read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: Green Orlando (7th Floor), Plot#KA 42-4,
Progati Sharani, Dhaka-1229
Position: Jr. Executive, Accounts & Finance
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8.30 AM – 5 PM
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting and
scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving
8000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision
we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
We are looking for “Jr. Executive, Accounts & Finance” whose main
responsibility will be to provide Accounts & Finance related support.
● Maintenance of daily petty cash registers.
● Process invoices.
● Maintain daily receipt & payment account, cash management, accounts
payable, and accounts receivable.
● Maintain hard copy and soft copy documents for accounting
● Track bank deposits and payments.
● Assist with budget preparation.
● Assist Supervisor in preparing various financial reports.
● Quotation collect, purchase order issue and Purchase committee-related
● Perform any official task allocated by the Supervisor.
● Checking the expenses of various projects.
● Verify the accuracy of all invoices and assure proper allocation of
expenditures to funding sources and expense categories.
● Prepare and maintain different sorts of requisition slips.
● Accounting Software entry.
● Any other operational assistance.
● Sound knowledge of the Govt. VAT & TAX policy.
– Strong knowledge of Accounting and Finance***
– English proficiency**
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet**
– Good typing speed + Fast computing skill
– Problem-solving capability with the ability to work under pressure.
– Broad-minded and well-mannered
– Ability to maintain the confidentiality of organizational information and
documents strictly and sincerely.
– High attention to detail and accuracy.
– Ability to work with cross-functional team members.
– Graduates from Accounting/Finance major.
– We also appreciate extracurricular activities/skills.
What We Can Offer You:
– 2 Times Yearly Festival bonus
– Subsidized Lunch
– Free Afternoon Snacks
– Unlimited Tea & Coffee
– Relax & Sports Zone
– An Environment That Fosters Accelerated Growth & Training
Deadline: 15 July 2021
Note: Candidates will be shortlisted only from this process. (Not recommended to submit resume physically)