Product Manager Recruitment Notice (December 2021)
***Read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: Green Orlando (7th Floor), Plot#KA 42-4, Pragati Sharani, Dhaka-1229
Position: Product Manager (Tech)
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8:30 AM – 5 PM (Flexible)
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting, and scaling
digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 4000+
customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are
looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
We are looking for a “Product Manager” whose main responsibility will be to collaborate with developers to generate and execute product roadmaps, allocate resources for the product and prioritise product change requests and issues based on certain metrics.
- Design thinking: Understand and represent user needs to deliver elegant features that are easy to use.
- Execute on the product roadmap: Be the source of truth for product questions, plans, and our vision.
- Research: Survey customers to determine product changes and feature planning.
- Hypothesis driven testing: A/B test product changes and features.
- Communication: Understand and communicate all upcoming product features and user experience changes to key stakeholders like Operations, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Strategic Thinking: Shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritise product change requests based on issue volume, users impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- Planning: Create structure for the engineering team to solve ambiguous business problems and partner with cross-functional teams to resolve user experience issues
- Problem Solving: Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable products for our users.
- Resource Allocation: Responsible for overall team performance and health, resource allocation, project prioritisation, and building a culture of design excellence.
- Design quality: Review UX deliverables (research, designs, etc.) that your team creates, and provide feedback to ensure high-quality output.
- Programming and coding architecture knowledge, however it’s is not required to write codes.
- Solid understanding of software development process, so that s/he can interprets the business requirements to software engineers.
- Very good at documentation and very quick to adapt & implement new tools.
Academic Requirements: We seek talents, Not degrees. But being good at English is mandatory.
Competencies We Prefer:
- Good at Communication;
- Having Leadership Skill
- Taking initiatives
- Planning and organising
- Problem Solving
Experience: Must have 1 – 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
What we can offer you:
-2 Times yearly festive bonus
– Growth pay (after provision period)
– Half-yearly bonus (after provision period)
– Free Afternoon Snacks*
– Unlimited tea & coffee*
–Relax & Sports Zone (Billard , Foosball, Play Station etc)
– An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
All the very best everyone. Looking to catch up with some awesome personalities as always. Take care!