Senior Executive, Finance & Accounts Recruitment Notice (March 2022)
***Read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp
Location: Green Orlando (7th Floor), Plot# KA 42-4, Pragati Sharani, Dhaka-1229
Position: Senior Executive, Finance & Accounts
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8:30 AM – 5 PM (Flexible)
Deadline: 10th March 2022
Jayed Corp. is one of the largest digital business groups building FinTech products and solutions for the world from Bangladesh. We build unique products, experiences & services for our clients around the world. Currently, we are serving 20,000+ clients across 100+ different countries globally.
Our Mission is to build remarkable experiences and futuristic solutions through world-class expertise that empowers financial market participants globally. We want to achieve our mission by pushing boundaries and setting benchmarks lee to be the absolute best in creating value for our customers, people & stakeholders.
Responsible for day to day accounting, Budgeting, Financial Statements, Tax and VAT related reporting and submission.
- Ensure smooth functioning of overall accounting operations of the organization and ensure day to day accounting transaction recording.
- Prepare and maintain records/documentations of accounting transactions, creditors & debtors control and other related accounting activities. Verify records in accounting software for all units of the organization.
- Provide monthly reports through timely data collections, prepare income statement, statement of financial positions, verification of monthly cash etc. efficiently.
- Responsible for managing cash operation, such as weekly cash budget preparing, expense payable, maintenance of maximum & minimum balance, cash verification & recording, etc.
- Analyze and prepare weekly & monthly operation budget and provide fund requisition.
- Implement procedures for custody and control of fixed assets by maintaining records in register and verifying the physical stock.
- Prepare all other accounting and financial summary reports as required by Management.
- VDS and TDS calculation and deposit.
- Monthly VAT return preparation and submission.
- 108, 108-A, TDS returns and Annual Return preparation.
- Other task allocated by the reporting person.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Word and Power Point)
- Ability to work under pressure
Academic Requirements: BBA (Accounting/Finance)/ MBA (Accounting/Finance) and having CA-CC from reputed firm is a must.
Experience: Must have (0-2) years of experience in the relevant field
Competencies We Expect:
- Good Communication Skill
- Familiarity With The Position
- Team Player
- Having Leadership Skill
- Taking Initiatives
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving Capacity
- Willingness To Learn
What We Can Offer You:
–Bi-Annual Salary Increment
–Bi-Annual Bonus (After Provision/Eligibility)
–2 Times Yearly Festival Bonus
Food & Beverage :
– Vending Machine (With Delicious Snacks)
– Subsidized Lunch
– Free Afternoon Snacks
– Unlimited Tea & Coffee
– Annual Retreats
– Honeymoon Package For Newly Weds
– Birthday Leave
– Celebration of Events & Occasions
– Relax & Sports Zone
– Game Night
– Games We Play:
Billiard, Foosball, Play Station, etc.
Football, Cricket, Badminton etc.
- Quarterly Reviews & Feedbacks
- Training & Development By Organization Assigned Consultants
- An Environment That Fosters Accelerated Growth & Training
Employee Centric Policies:
- Leave Policy
- Performance Management System
- Car Scheme
All the very best everyone. Looking to catch up with some awesome personalities as always. Take care!