Executive, SEO & Reputation Management Recruitment Notice
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, we have imposed “work-from-home” structure. All of our employees are currently working virtually from the safety of their homes. We will return to our office & usual routine when this pandemic is in control.
*** Kindly read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: STP, Janata Tower, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka
Position: Executive, SEO & Reputation Management
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 9.30 AM – 6 PM
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting and scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 4000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
We are looking for an “Executive, SEO & Reputation Management” whose main responsibility will be to implement on-page & off-page SEO techniques and build & manage online reputation for assigned projects.
– Manage offsite and onsite optimization for search-engines.
– Prepare and maintain WordPress websites/blogs.
– Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
– Work with the development team to ensure best SEO practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
– Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
– Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
– Build links and reputation on other sites that help in search engine ranking as well as referral traffic.
– Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
– Research, track and analyze competitors’ websites & landers.
– Develop and implement a reputation building strategy.
– Write online reviews, articles, press releases, and other types of content for building an online reputation.
– Track and manage reviews of assigned projects, on various online review platforms.
– Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
– Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
– Experience in extensive keyword research and data mining.
– Experience with SEO tools (like Ahrefs, MOZ etc.) and web analytics tools (like Google Analytics, SEMRush etc.)
– Able to do a competitive analysis of other companies/competitors within the industry.
– Experience in building & managing websites with WordPress CMS.
– Ability to do SEO Copywriting with grammatically error-free English.
– Experience in writing & managing online reviews.
– Knowledge about other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
– English proficiency, especially in writing.
– Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
– An analytical and positive mindset
– Basic knowledge of Excel or Google spreadsheets.
– Good typing speed + Fast Computing skills.
– Problem-solving capability with the ability to work under pressure.
– Broad-Minded and Well-Mannered.
– 1 or 3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
What we can offer you:
– 2 Times yearly festive bonus
– Free Evening Snacks*
– Unlimited tea & coffee*
– Relax & Sports Zone*
– An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
*Note: These facilities are available during our usual office routine. Currently, we are on Work from Home mode because of the Covid-19 pandemic. When the pandemic situation is over, we will return to our usual office routine again.
Deadline: 08 June 2020